The term Summation IT or We or Us refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Hyderabad, India. The term you refer to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which may be owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- If you have any complaints contact us.
- This website also contains trademarks, including the mark Summation IT and the emblem. All trademarks included on this web site belong to Summation IT or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trademarks for use on this web site.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India, Andhra Pradesh,Hyderabad.
- +91 404-013-8779
"We maintain transparency with our clients. Our values and business ethics has given us repeated customers. We are proud to be a reliable outsourcing partner for many clients across the Globe."